Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh, Technology!

While I was on my trip in Europe, I received and email saying that my hard drive had crashed. With the wedding plans well underway, I got very nervous, but did not let this news ruin my trip. When I got back to the states the worry began though. After getting my computer back from Best Buy with a new hard drive, I brainstormed with my dad what I should do next. Luckily, I went into Best Buy with my old hard drive and they told me that they would be able to get my files back because it wasn't a software problem, it was a mechanical problem. Therefore, it only cost me $99.99 instead of potentially thousands of dollars to get all my files back! So, once again God stepped in and fixed my problem for me because I left it in his hands!

PRAISE GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment